Sunday, May 17, 2009

broken dreams

it's quite horrible when your nightmare comes true. The Congress clean sweep made more predictable that Indians (natives)are still so tolerant like our ancestors or maybe just too selfish. They forget the serial bomb blasts in our cities which still are unanswered, they forgot the 26 november mumbai carnage. I know you would think of me as war mongerer but this is reality. It took more than 500 people to die in the bomb blasts during Congress reign for them to realise stricter laws against terrorists.

Well I hope that things would be better now because of strict laws against terrorism, I still believe that NDA was a better alternative but Hindus are too selfish, we don't see others pain.

Fair enough but only great silver lining coming out of these elections is that the Left (communists) are shattered but not fully dismantled, although they're quite down. I wonder how the Chinese will feel about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment