Thursday, April 2, 2009

School Auditorium burned

















I got the news yesterday about the fire in the wynberg allen school ..and I have a mixed feelings..I was reading the comments left by ex students ummm they seem to feel so bad..I remember couple of time we (friends) used to leave the window open and sneek in for some stage performances..that was fun..I'm sure the school (WAS) have enough reserve money to built it again..it's not like Nalanda University burned to ground (it took more than 7 months to burn) and even Nalanda university is having a revival..Where is the assembly now taking place..?? maybe the Hooper hall or the gymnasium ..

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to post a great line that I heard in a film when i was writing the post about the fire in the audi, but i did not thinking that it may hurt some one sensibility. But I guess no one read as much..so here's the funny line for it audi's fire..
    "from loyalty to recycling" haha

    ReplyDelete