Saturday, March 28, 2009

Now what Congress ? the table has turned..?


I was so baffled that I did not see it coming, that all the efforts the crazy vote bank sucking secularist political parties putting great pressure on the BJP on the case of Varun Gandhi did an opposite reaction, and this time thanks to the English and Hindi news channels for demonizing Varun, I guess that made the difference in some peoples opinion.
I mean these news channels (Barkha Dutt and gang) always make huge cry about what Hindus say and do, I’ll remind here because people don’t remember that Mangalore incident was on the headlines for a month and now this will remain on the headlines for at least 3 months.
Similarly do you remember the clip where Taslima Nasreen was man handled by Muslims in Hyderabad, or did you remember when an elected member of Samajwadi Party announced an award of 5 crores to any Muslim who will bring the Danish cartoonist head? Etc. you won’t remember this because our electronic media has a policy which says that only Hindu misdeeds are offence, misdeeds done by Muslims and Christians evanglic, union catholic church are pranks.

But I glad that all this effort by our media and congress led parties have backfired, having said that I hope BJP see their fortune better now. Whatever happens to the BJP and NDA I don’t know but this whole episode that took place in Philibhit will refresh people’s memory of Hindu bashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment